Hi,

If you want to get all your apps, starting on the second page which is where all your purchased apps will start, go into setting, then general, then reset. Once there double tap the reset home screen button. You'll be prompted to be sure you want to do that so tap ok and all your apps will be arranged alphabetically with a starting on page 2 and so on.

I actually lost one of the default icons for messaging on the main page and the home screen reset brought it back as well as giving me a clean app arrangement.

Don