Jen,
        Someone might have a faster way but I just tried this and it works.
        On the videos info screen where there are the related videos showing
you will find a share button a little above the middle od the screen and a bit
to the right.
        Click it and one of the options is to share via email.
        Once you press that it will open a new message with the link in it.
MMove the VO cursor to the beginning of the link, access the rotor and select
lines, then put two ingers together on the screen and slide the right away from
the left to select the text.
        Once it is selected access the rotor again until you hear edit.
        From there flick up until you hear copy.
        copy the link and launch Facebook. Open a new status, click the text
box, rotor to edit, click to paste, click it and your done.
        Ha ha this is the only way I know for sure on the iPhone. sorry it's
not simple.

Mike