Hi, the impact case is less bulky, but I found that it tends to catch on things due to the nature of the rubber. This doesn't make the case bad, but it does have a bit of friction. And that can be a good thing because it won't slide so easily across a surface. I think you will like the impact if you get it.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?' " - Larry Miller