Hi, if you have access to a windows xp computer you can do it yourself with the iRinger.exe program.

1. Go to c:\windows\media and copy which ever sounds you want to a temp folder.

2. Run iRinger and choose each sound file you want and export it to an mr4 file. iRinger can even iport it directly into iTunes for you.

3. Using iTunes, and your attached phone, go to the tones section in the device area and check the tones, or all tones you have and they should import and be available in the sound s section of settings.

If you don't have iRinger, or don't know where to get it, you can use the following link to grab a copy. I did this with Super Mario sounds and various Star Trek computer sounds which I can make available for anyone who wants them.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7652029/iRinger.zip

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars; but have to check when you say the paint is still wet?