What is system access?

----- Original Message -----
From: Duane Steele <duanestee...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:10:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Using Amazon Cloud Player

I'm using System Access, and when I told them of my dilemma, for the first time ever, they didn't write back. Does this perhaps mean that the cloud player isn't compatible with System Access? I can't get it to recognize that I'm in an edit field so that I can search the cloud
drive. Bottom line: Long live Dropbox!