From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: rescueing music the iPhone

The "Transfer Purchases" works only for content purchased from iTunes, if
the music was ripped or given to her and synced to the iPhone after it was
added to the iTunes library she lost this will not help and as far as I know
there is no way to get that music off the iPhone. Please note, I am saying
"as far as I know", if there is a way I am not aware of it.