Hi all,

i'm loving cribbage pro. :) Although I enjoy some of the RPG's and other games
for the iphone, card games are by far my favourite. now if only we could have
accessible euchre or poker. if anyone wants to add me as a friend and has
signed up for a cribbage pro account, my username is NeoHippie. I haven't tried
playing a multiplayer game yet, because everyone online looks like they're way
out of my league. lol it's probably been 15 years at least since I played crib,
but i'm having fun anyway.

Lynette