I don't get what you do to read the Help before you start, if you have to turn VoiceOver off once you get in.

I just feel a bit lost ...

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Chris Moore" <apple.geek.ch...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: Fleksy is now available in the App Store

Well, I am usually the last to try these alternative
input methods.  I got bored with using the built in
dictate for example.  For some reason I really wanted to
try this app despite being a bit sceptical.  After 30
seconds of using it I have to say instantly I am very
impressed!  I am typing like I was when I first got the
iPhone back in 2008 (I had vision then).  This input
method is quite accurate, intuitive and enjoyable. I
would love to see this actually implemented directly into
the OS.

I can see myself using this for typing emails, notes, or
lengthy messages.  I don't think I would use it for
conversations via text though, hence why I would like to
see it added as a keyboard option to enable this.

This app really is good and I can't believe how quick I
have picked it up and how few errors I have made.  Even
if you do type the wrong word, you can easily cycle
through suggested alternatives by swiping down.
Punctuation is so much easier too.

Chris

ps I used the application to type this message!
Sent from my iPhone