From: "Esther" <mori...@mac.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: ANYONE TRIED FORCING FLEKSY INTO LANDSCAPE?

Hi Carol,

I can't bring up Fleksy in landscape mode if I have a
rotation lock on my screen for portrait mode.  If there's
no rotation lock on my iPhone I can turn my phone so that
I use either portrait or landscape mode.  I don't need to
be in this orientation when I launch Fleksy for the first
time -- I can start it up and have it give its "loading"
messages in portrait mode, then I can change it to
landscape mode if I like.  If I have the Settings >
Flecksy switch on for "force landscape" then after I
choose landscape mode and triple click home, it will stay
in that landscape orientation when I go back to type at
any later time -- even if I use the App Switcher to
switch to other apps that run in portrait mode.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther