There are at least 2 or 3 apps with the same name in the results. Can you give
a link to it?

Negoslav
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jay Phinnemore
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:04 PM
  Subject: iRadio

  Hi all, first of all, this app is free today. Second, I am posting this
because I noticed a bit of discussion on radio apps lately and thought it would
be a good choice for an app from the bit I took a look at it. It is fully
accessible. You can get over 45,000 streeming AM, FM and Internet radio
stations from around the world. It uses location services on your device to
locate your local stations for faster locating, It has a bookmark feature and
something else that I noticed but didn't take a look at was a record feature .
Full of other features as well. Take a look for yourself, get it in the app
store! iRadio.

  Jay