For long texting projects, I often use type in braille, despite its
many quirks because I tend to think more clearly in braille. But it's
missing some punctuation, like hyphens. Does anyone know if the
Italian company that created this program intends to update it any
time soon? I just haven't gotten the hang of typing with Fleksi, as
opposed to a regular keyboard. Just wondering.

Duane