Hi,
I am trying to change my delivery status of this group to read from the web
while I’m away.
I use my address of jen.col...@shaw.ca as my address for my email to come in.
I recently created a google account to access youtube.
When I signed up for the group originally I am unsure what I used to create a
google groups account.
Now that I have a new sign in, it says that my membership to this group is
pending.
All I want to do is change how my email gets delivered to me and don’t want to
create another membership but rather continue to use my current email address
I’ve been using for the group.
How do I fix this mess?
Sorry just frustrated.
Jen