From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eric Caron
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: List Recorder Version 2.4 What's New Podcast

Hi Kimber,

On Jul 19, 2012, at 9:20 AM, Kimber Gardner wrote:

> I will definitely check out this podcast. Thanks for doing it! In the
> meantime, I have a question.
>
> How do you change the format of the recordings? My recordings are
> coming iout as .caf and I'm not sure how to play them when I get them
> to the laptop. What other formats are available and how can I change
> from .caf

To change the record format to .m4a or .wav go to the settings button at the
bottom of the screen.  tap it and then swipe right to the audio heading, it
is the first one.  then swipe to record format.  It doesn't announce that it
is a button but it is.  Tap on this and it will open the record format area
for you to select your format.  I don't use a PC so I can't recommend what
is best.  for PC I'm guessing Wav.

For a single recording you could just send it to your dropbox.  If short
enough you can email it to yourself.

There are many more podcasts at sixthmode.com. that will walk you through
many features.

Also the help documentation on the iPhone in list Recorder is extensive.

hope this helps.

eric Caron