I use Facely HD and the native Facebook app.

Jenn

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Can Kirca
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 12:19 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Accessible Facebook app?

Hi everyone,

I'm maniging my company Facebook page, so I need an accessible app for my
iPhone.
Which Facebook app do you use or recommend?

Regards.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to