From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Amaro
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:00 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: purchased an ap but can not install it

Hello Listers,
I managed to purchase the money reader Ap but I don't know how to install
it.  I used iTunes.  Every time I try to Install it tells me that the ap was
not installed on my iPhone because my computer is not authorized.  How do I
authorize it?  Mean while I don't install the ap ware is it? if I shut my
computer down can I reinstall it in the morning?
Thanks
Michael
Windows Live ID:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
<wlmailhtml:{E8929039-18E4-457B-818C-DF871FCCB7BE}mid://00000000/!x-usc:mail
to:mikeam...@earthlink.net>
e-mail:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
<wlmailhtml:{E8929039-18E4-457B-818C-DF871FCCB7BE}mid://00000000/!x-usc:mail
to:mikeam...@earthlink.net>
Skype ID:
mikeameli
John F. Kennedy
"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your
country"