From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sandy Finley
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 8:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: purchasing Aps threw iTunes

Michael, is there a reason you especially want to purchase apps via iTunes?
I never buy apps that way and I have heard tell it's a bit convoluted,
although I can't really say. I purchase them directly from the App Store.
App store is one of the apps that was on the home screen when you bought
your phone.  Click on it and on the bottom you will find some  choices:
search, categories, update, top 25, featured. If there is a particular app
you want use Search and type the app name into the search field and Apple
will find it.  You can also browse categories. I personally find that
tedious because the apps are not in alphabetical order so, unless I  have
missed some kind of secret code,  finding one seems random at best.  You
need to have a credit card on file to do all of this. Once you say you want
to buy an app or install a free app, you will need your Apple password. Good
luck and let me know if you need something more specific.

Sandy

Sandy