Hi Annie,

    I never really tried those options because of this screen freezing issue.
The book, a text file, reads OK, but try anything clever and your left waiting
for ages just hearing clicks and clunks. I feel sure all this is fixable, as I
said, these problems were evident in the early version of the original app and
yet they were fixed very well eventually.

    I think the new version should be good and more flexible once fixed, but
for now, I shall stay with the lesser functionality of the original iLike2Read
app and wait for improvements in the pro version.

    Happy reading! Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone