Hi. Pretty sure you can't download from BARD, since it has Daisy audio
books, and BookShare and other sites have Daisy text formatted books.
Not sure you could read BookShare titles in ILike2Read anyway since
BookShare books are largely in either Braille or Daisy text formats,
and from what I've heard, ILike2Read reads HTML, RTF, Text, and other
DRM free files.

Regards,
Wayne

On 7/21/12, Annie Skov Nielsen <annieskovniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have also just downloaded the app.
>
> I do not think you can download books directly from dropbox, but I am not
> sure.
>
> You can add textfiles and RTF and PDF files by sending them via email, or
> opening them in your dropboks and use the export function. From mail the
> open in function.
>
> Best regards Annie.
> Den Jul 21, 2012 kl. 11:14 PM skrev regina alvarado:
>
>> Downloaded I like 2read pro. How do I download into the app? Do I have to
>> have drop box? Can I use bard and book share? Not sure how to even begin
>> using this app. Any help is deeply appreciated! Please give in steps.
>>
>> Typed with Fleksy
>>

>> Reggie and Brooks

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt