Sorry didn't see your second question. I am using an Asus rtn66u.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dean Adams
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 8:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Connecting to a network

Hi There,
        Go into your routers settings and the wireless section with some
routers choosing the following makes connecting of different equiptment
better so in the wireless security section choose wpa-psk(tkip) + Wpa2-psk
(AES) for the encryption I had the same issue with a friend and she could
not connect till I got her to change this setting so try this and let me
know if you are able to connect. What router are you using make and model.
Regards Dean

Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com
Voip phone: +6124307 9248