  From: Debbi Williamson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:34 PM
  Subject: Itune Account Problem

  I am sending this question on behalf of a friend.  Like me, she has an
I-Phone  4.  When she first got it, the Itunes account was set up with the
email address and password she had, at the time.  And, she purchased a few
apps.  Now, she has changed ISP's and has a different email address and
password.  Shewas able to set aa new Itunes account with that information.
However, she cannot get the old email address and password out of the phone.
So, she spent some time resetting the phone and the Itunes account; and, since
she was trying not to have to purchase all of her apps again, she had backed up
the phone and, then, did a "restore" and, of course the old email address and
password is back in her phone.  Am I correct that she needs to reset the phone
again and, this time, she should not try to restore the old apps?  Rather, she
will likely to have to buy them under the new account?  Is there a way not to
have to buy the apps again?  Is there a way to keep from ending up with the old
user name/email address and password in the phone?  I spent a long time trying
to delete that information from her phone and couldn't do it.  Is there
anywhere that one can call to get account help from Itunes?  If you know of
such a number, please let me know?  Any other suggestions are most welcome.