BlankJust looking for ideas.

My friend who uses an iPod with Voiceover has a problem.  He was updating
his IOS and the iPod froze.

He tried tapping the power button ten times.  Also, he held down Power and
Home with no results.

He couldn't get into iTunes, so I sent him a copy but even though he can
charge his iPod using the USB connections, he can't get it to respond.

I suggested he hold down the home button and connect the usb cable while
doing that, but it didn't help.

If anybody has any more ideas, I'll pass them along.

Steve
Lansing, MI