Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:04 AM, hebertisaa...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> The options can be put in the rotor for example the edit option.
> If you go to a text fieldlike for example in messages when you are preparing
> to send a new message in the message body text field if you go in to that
> field then you can twist the rotor clockwise or counter clockwise  to find
> the edit option.
> If you are in safari for example you can twist the rotor clockwise or counter
>  clockwise  to find rotor options like links buttons form controls text
> fields.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 9, 2015, at 7:55 AM, Deidre Muccio <deim...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>   I am strictly using the keypad on the phone. So that means that is
>> why I never heard of those commands. Does that also mean those options
>> cannot be put in the rotor for use with the phone keypad and editing?

Now if you are in a text field for example a iMessage email message or any text
field the edit option will show up in the rotor.
You can switch to it by turning the rotor clockwise or counter clock wise.
If you want web elements like links buttons text fields form controls    you
need to be in safari.