Hi all, my wonderful husband got me an iPhone 6plus for Christmas, wich for
me was this past Wednesday.  I thought I would share my thoughts on the
phone with the list.
I am severely visually impaired but not totally blind so I do depend on
voiceover.  Having said that for those of you who have some vision, here is
what I have to say.
The colors on the six plus are stunning, the clarity is fantastic.  I cannot
see pictures by holding them in my hand but with a cctv something seems to
compute with my eyes, so viewing pictures on an iphone six plus has given me
the ability to see what my husband looks like after 18 years of marriage,
scary, just kidding.
The speaker is fantastic my music sounds fantastic, battery life is
significantly better then my 4s.  There is lots of room on my home screen so
having all my folders that I had on my 4s doesn't take up the whole screen.
On my 4s the folders took up the whole screen from what I can see I have
lots more room for more folders.  I haven't had the chance to play with the
features that I didn't have on the 4s but so far I'm loving it.  Yes it's
certainly much bigger then the 4s but that doesn't bother me, usually
visually impaired people like bigger screens.  I like both the zoom view and
the standard view of the phone but haven't decided wich one I'm going to
stick with.  That's all for now as I play with it more I'll let you all know
my likes, dislikes, and observations.
Regards
Zoe