Hello Everyone,

A couple of days ago I purchased the Jawbone Up 24 Fitness Tracker from the
Apple Store.

Upon launching the Up app, I was somewhat disappointed to discover that the
app is not comfortably VoiceOver accessible.  In my opinion, without sighted
assistance, it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to even get
the app setup properly.

Even after setup, many of the app's most exciting feedback features are not
VoiceOver accessible.

Is anyone using this device? And if so, have you found many workarounds?
Perhaps you use the device with a different app that works with the tracker,
if so, please advise.

It's funny, a friend of mine, who is also a VoiceOver user, tells me that
the FitBit app is marvelously VoiceOver accessible and she uses it with her
Fitbit Flex.

As some of you may know, Apple stopped selling Fitbit a few days after it
announced the iWatch.

However, they continue to sell the Jawbone fitness tracking products.

In the meantime, I sent an email to Jawbone requesting VoiceOver
accessibility.

Please join me in requesting that VoiceOver accessibility be added to the
Jawbone Up app by sending an email to:
mobilesupp...@jawbone.com

Thank you and I look forward to reading your replies.

Mark