I personally prefer Degrees pro, here is the link:

Degrees Pro - accurate weather: $2.29
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/degrees-pro-accurate-weather/id430737738?mt=8

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Smart
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 8:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Weather Apps That Work Well in Canada?

HI folks.

Weather Radio seems to be US-only, at least when it comes to push notifications
for alerts, weather radio broadcasts etc.  What weather apps are other
Canadians on here using?

I've tried the free Weather Office app which works well, but it doesn't appear
to have options for severe weather alerts.  I'm a real weather buff, at least
where summer is concerned, so I'd like to be notified of these things if
possible.

Someone told me the Weather Network app is inaccessible. Is that true?

Chris