I haven't tried mine for walking yet. Maybe if my foot gets better and allows me to walk longer than 2 blocks I'll give it a try. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Regina Alvarado" <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:43 PM
Subject: RE: gps apps

I agree. If someone came up with a really good GPS app for walking, I would
spend some bucks for it too.  Blind Square was made for the blind for the
blind, but it seems to be not very accurate, although it is probably the
operator.  Going to listen to the podcast on it to see if I am messing up.
Reggie