From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Harry Bell
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Flexi keyboard

Open the Fleksy app and ensure Voice Feedback is turned on. Go back to
iPhone home screen then Settings --General--keyboard--keyboards--fleksy then
turn on Allow Full Access. Also in Settings--Accessibility--voiceover make
sure typing style is set to Standard Typing. You should then be good to go!
Harry

> On 13 Jan 2015, at 18:11, Christina C. <blindmaclo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hmmm, I really have had zero success with voiceOver and the fleksy
keyboard on iOS 8. I never had any trouble with it before on iOS 7 and
absolutely loved it. Am I the only one who can't use it anymore, Am I doing
something really wrong? I am on the latest iOS. Is it a totally different
experience than before iOS 8? What I mean is do you use it totally
differently than before? Maybe that's why I can't get it to work. I use
dictation when I can but there are many times when this just isn't practical
like when out in public, noisy areas, or if I don't have 4G coverage and
dictation just won't work.

> Thanks,
> Christina
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at