From: Joney
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 2:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the latest facebook app update

It will read further with threats. We just have to wait for the next update in
2 weekss.

Joney
"If God can bring you to it,
He will  lead you through it."

On Jan 16, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Jen Colley <jencol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

  Hi,
  I updated the facebook app yesterday.  Now it only reads a few status updates
in most recent then announces news feed and won’t read any further.
  Also it announces feed table.
  Wondering if anyone else has a problem with this and if there are any work
arrounds for this app?
  Jen