Ooops, I meant to write for a phone running 7.01.2 or somewhere in there. I
now have a 6.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Deidre Muccio
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 4:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: I Tunes

Isaac
Yes, I know but they are all empty. The songs did not transfer. I'm
wondering if I needed to hit something on the phone rather than assume that
I had to control everything from ITunes on the computer while the phone and
computer were connected. . I see information in the Dresner book in
reference to Music and I Tunes for the 7 in a lot of different places but
haven't yet read a step by step description of how to make a playlist from
my own music library on my computer.
        I downloaded Spotify today and started a free 7 day trial of the
Premium which strips out the ads and lets you play what you want without all
the extras they throw in and I love it. I don't know how to use the app well
enough to do what I want to with it but for now, it's fun. I don't remember
what it costs but I believe I read that it was a monthly or yearly fee of
something like $9.99 or $99.