Having a key that will show/hide the virtual keyboard is a great
feature! I wish the Rii had that one!

Sharonda

On 7/24/12, Jennie Facer <pup...@me.com> wrote:
> That key at the bottom doesn't delete. It just shows or hides the virtual
> keyboard.
>

> Jenn

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw