Once you access location services inside privacy, you will find something like
this.
Facebook, Requested your location in the past. Never Button
You want to double tap that and select never.

          Regards, Feliciano

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone