Anyone else stupid enough to have updated to iTunes 12.1?

Searching in the app store with this latest version is even worse, if that
were possible.

I am using Window-Eyes and browse mode is completely useless.  All I hear is
"top bottom" after a search for an app.

If I turn browse mode off and tab, I can get to the links for the app I
searched for, but I can no longer navigate to the description, what's new
section, etc.

Don't think it matters, but this is Win 8.1 and Window-Eyes  9.

At least with iTunes 12, I could toggle browse mode on and off and then get
to the app and read the page just like I was in a web page.

Now, the only thing I can do is tab between links.  I cannot get to the
headings or text.

It appears Apple is intent on making iTunes less and less accessible on
Windows computers.

Richard