If the envelop has a window place the camera in the center of the window,
slowly move up to the desired height and take yor picture.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Holly Anderson
  To: viphone list list
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 12:51 PM
  Subject: Re: KNFB Reader dropts to $49.99

  Hi, I do have a lot of trouble reading envelopes as well with KNFB reader.
Any tips on how to do this better would be appreciated.
  Thanks.
  Holly

    On Jan 30, 2015, at 2:00 PM, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Hi Sandy,

    I was using KNFB Reader this morning to verify the address on an envelope
before mailing. I knew that the orientation was correct, but the app didn't
read it and gave me nonsense. I needed to switch to another OCR app on the
phone and to be honest OpenBook on my PC was the best for this task. The KNFB
Reader app even crashed one time, so I needed to launch it again. I did made
sure that all apps were closed from the app switcher. This didn't make a
difference in getting readable text from KNFB Reader. Thought I would just pipe
in on my most recent experience.

    Best,
    Eileen

    Sent from my iPhone