I figure that, as they are volunteers, they are not paid, and that is OK with them, otherwise, they would not have volunteered.

As for where they are gotten from, when you first install and open the app, you choose whether you are a blind person or a volunteer.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Baracco" <w...@socal.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: Just Used Be My Eyes for The First Time

Because the app developer is in Europe, most of the helpers are in Europe. I
have never read anything about how the helpers are compensated, but they do
have a funding stream at least until September. I believe that at some point
there will have to be a revenue generating model, perhaps similar to
Taptapsee.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: RobH.