Hello May and James,

There are Blacklist apps out there, mostly for Jailbroken iPhones, but some
for non-jailbroken ones. I am only mentioning this because if you do end up
coming across them on the app store be very careful, I have read a lot of
customer feedback and for the most part these apps don't seem to work very
well and the ones I saw have very low ratings.

I don't really have an answer other than that you download or make a silent
ringtone and if somebody calls you whose call you don't want to take, just
add that phone number to your contacts, you could call the contact "ZZ
Caller 1" or something which would put it at the very end of your
addressbook and then assign the silent ringtone to that particular caller.
You can add multiple unwanted numbers to one caller, e.g. Home, Work, Mobile
etc. and if there are no more phone fields available, just make another
contact "ZZ Caller 2" or whatever. You may still get the vibrating, but the
phone won't ring.

Also, keep in mind that when iOS 6 comes out in 2 or 2 and a half months
there are going to be a lot more call management features, I don't know all
the details, but there maybe a way not to block but at least to set it so a
particular call from a particular number doesn't bother you.

Are you trying to block tele marketing calls?