Hi,

Just recently upgraded to an iphone 4s and ios5. On my previous phone running ios4.x when I originally got the phone, I was able to copy the settings for my email account on the pc to the iphone. However, not just sure what setting I used to do this. Can someone refresh my memory as to how to get the settings copied to the phone? Just not sure of the options in itunes to use.

Everything else is fine except for the email.

Thanks,

Don