Hi Folks,

As of this new version of iTunes, that being 12, or it could have happened in a
previous version, as to be completely honest, I haven’t updated, or edited my
music library in a really long time, I have noticed that I am not able to edit
the meta tag information for my music files, and, as a consequence, some tracks
appear out of sequence, and with the wrong display names, such as artists names
in the song titles area, or track titles containing the track numbers and the
like.  I absolutely can’t stand my tracks being out of alphabetical order, it’s
almost an OCD thing with me, as I like an orderly house, at least where my
computer is concerned, not necessarily my home.  LOL.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to edit that information now in iTunes 12, Jaws
15, or Jaws 16, if I have to upgrade, and a computer running Windows 7 or 8.1,
as I have to do this on both computers.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Victor Gouveia
Vice-President
Training Coordinator
VIP Tech
Tel: 1-888-640-6661
Fax: 1-888-640-6669
Home: victor.gouv...@rogers.com
Work: viptrain...@rogers.com
Limiting Disabilities with Limitless Possibilities