Hi Reggie.
>From the main screen, you want to go to subscriptions. You can
configure what you're subscribed to by going to the settings button,
and then choosing manage subscriptions. In there, there is an add
subscriptions button which will then pull up a list of publications
like you see everywhere else in the app.
There are 2 podcasts that I'm aware of on this app, one done by
Darrell Shandro and Allison hilicker
http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/what%E2%80%99s-latest-stay-current-nfb-newsline-ios
And one I did, which highlights all the features of the app plus gives
a perspective of using it from the perspective of a braille user.
http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/episodes/nfb-newsline-ios-braille-user-perspective

HTH,
Scott