From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jeremy
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: 4G differences, was, Thoughts on carrier options in US

So, out of my own ignorance of 4g, what does this mean for the upcoming
IPhone 5 coming out for AT&t? I'm assuming it will follow in the footsteps
of the 4s, being compatible with all the networks but if we're not using
LTE, does this indicate we will have a slower data? I guess this is more a
question on the differences between 4g used by AT&T and that used by other
carriers.
I've no experiences with 4g through any provider so my understanding of it
is next to nothing.
Take care.