From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Possible to copy text from a Safari webpage?

Hi, you can always do a three finger quadruple tap  and it will copy what
voice over read to the clipboard. If you want to read everything that is on
the reader, do a two finger swipe down and then do a three finger quadruple
tap.

          Regards, Feliciano

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page:
<https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327>
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v

Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone