From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kerri G
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: calls that cut out

Hi, Sighard:

Just to clarify it happens on the ear piece at home where I get 3 of 5 bars on
Koodo mobile. I have disabled L e t  removed the case, put the case back on,
even considered Rogers wireless, one of the most expensive carriers in Canada.
I’v e called Apple who ran a diagnostic on the phone, found nothing wrong with
it and suffice it to say, I”m going nuts.  that

On Feb 18, 2015, at 6:17 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca