From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:28 AM
Subject: Re: Contacting A Moderator

Did you ask the moderator directly or on the list?

I did a spot check of the lists I'm on, and I don't see a moderator's
email address in the footer of any of the messages I checked. I don't
include my email address in the footer of any of the lists I moderate or
own. I can't speak for the moderator of this list, but this doesn't seem
to be a standard or common practice.

I know there are people who don't want to follow links, but there is a
contact the owner link on the Google Groups page for this list which you
can get to by following the link in the footer of each message. I'm not
sure I've used it, so I'm not sure if it's set up correctly or not.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail