All sales and rentals of products are final.

Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.

If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to download, your sole remedy is a refund. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Apple.

On 02/22/2015 12:23 PM, RobH. wrote:
I'm sure the last t&C stated an app refund policy so long as done via their
particular way and within a strict time limit.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: App refunds totally possible was Re: Talking atlas for iPad

You may be able to get a refund from Apple for an App Store purchase,
but this is at the discretion of Apple and is not part of their official
refund policy. The link I posted was to the Apple site, and it clearly
says that electronic downloads of software are not covered under Apple's
return policy. I would strongly encourage anyone who purchases an app
which doesn't meet your needs and which isn't accessible to report it
using the process you point to and request a refund, but I wouldn't
assume that you can just blithely download an app and get a refund if
you don't find it accessible.