Yes, I'm getting the same error message when downloading samples for the new voices here too. It's a shame because I really wanted to hear how Ashley from Neospeech sounds. Also, I'm disappointed that the new Sharon voice from Acapela wasn't included with the new voices. I'm using her with NVDA right now and she's the best voice Acapela has made in a long time. Mary, I'm with you. I don't like most of Acapela's voices, but once you hear Sharon's voice, you'll be blown away as I was. I kinda wonder though how Winston's getting the Acapela voices. Maybe from Assistiveware? If so, that might explain why Sharon wasn't included.

Shawn
Sent From My White Macbook
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cristóbal" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:56 PM
Subject: RE: Dubious voice dream update

No big deal. Took me like thirty seconds to re-download my voices again. Nothing dubious about it. Of course, some of the new voices on my end at least gave me an error message when trying to play the samples. Spanish and English. I think I was only able to play one or two of them. I’m still hopefully for increased playback speed for the MP3 files eventually.