Anyone testing screen reader:
I touched the status bar and then swiped down with 2 fingers. The voice that
came on was Karen I think. Can I change the voice to the IOS voice or even
Alex? Does this work all over? I used for email so far, but I think it would be
great for kindle books or iBooks because it seems louder than the default. By
the way, what is the difference between this mode of reading and just swiping
down on the screen. I tried to hear the podcast but could not. Might be a great
podcast for applevis. I sure didn't know about this.

reggie and Allegra