Hi Jonathon, I pressed the play button from your link, but nothing played. It
acted like it was playing but there was nothing.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 5:40 PM
To: Digest recipients
Subject: Digest for viphone@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 5 topics

viphone@googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
 Google Groups

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>

Topic digest
View all topics

*         By far the best transit app I have ever worked with - 3 Updates

*         Audio Demo of the iOS 8 Speak Screen Feature - 17 Updates

*         Kindle app and Voice Dream Reader. - 2 Updates

*         Adding voices to ios 8 - 2 Updates

*         Must see if you have a Guide dog or Pet - 1 Update

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/3276e441e336d94a?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
 By far the best transit app I have ever worked with

Ioana Gandrabur <igandra...@gmail.com <mailto:igandra...@gmail.com> >: Feb 25
11:32AM -0500

Sent from my iPhone

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com <mailto:kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
>: Feb 25 12:42PM -0500

This app looks fantastic. I just downloaded it and was really
impressed by its accessibility. The info is much more accessible than
in the Septa app.

--
Kimberly

Wayne Merritt <wcmerr...@gmail.com <mailto:wcmerr...@gmail.com> >: Feb 25
04:32PM -0600

Thanks for letting us know of this app. My city is in the list and I'm
going to check this out. From the iTunes page you linked to, it looks
like the app has a widget, which I have not yet seen in a transit app.
Also, if the stop notification is good giving you enough warning of
the pending stop, and not alerting you to the stop when you pull up to
it, then that would be awesome. I'm not asking for much here, grin.
iMove did this a lot to me, even if I set the alert distance to the
most, I nearly always got the alert when we pulled up.

Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt <http://www.twitter.com/wcmerritt>

Back to top

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/6c9022bf8582a78f?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
 Audio Demo of the iOS 8 Speak Screen Feature

Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com <mailto:yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com>
>: Feb 25 04:30AM -0700

I am afraid that I did not hear anything.