Aren’t the Logitech keyboards rather huge? I don’t want an extra backpack just
to carry around a keyboard. My idea of a keyboard for the phone is one that’s
either foldable or so small it fits in a pocket. Not that i myself use external
keyboards at all, but if i were to get one, that’s what i would want to have.
This though is only my opinion.
/Krister