Hi, i'm running the latest facebook app with voiceover on iphone6+ and IOS8.1.
The only problem i have with the new update is that it seems like the
app does not open the external link like what it used to before the
update, nor it gives any 'open with' option.
On another note, for those that use the Messenger app, with the latest
update, for some reason, voiceover keeps reading "one payment
attached" after each message. Any idea how to fix this? or just a
messenger/voiceover bug?