Just to add to what Rick has said, if you want to reassign the function keys to
perform as normal function keys, there is a program called setpoint on the
Logitech website. Just go to their site and search for setpoint and you will
find it. You need to run it and then you will find the option to reassign the
function keys to act as normal function keys as opposed to using the FN key.

Sent from my iPhone