Hello folks,

This email is being dictated through Siri.

I've been experimenting with dictation using Siri. Generally speaking,
everything seems to be working just fine. However, I do have a question.

My question concerns capitalization of words. I am talking about capitalization
after the start of the sentence. For example, somewhere in the middle of a
sentence, a person's name or place. In the number of instructions that I've
read on different websites, the instructions say to use the word cap before
capitalizing any words however the matter what I tried using cap and in the
word with it doesn't work. For example I'm going to try to capitalize my name.
My name is, Danny. It capitalized this word because it's a common name. Let me
try another Word to be capitalized.

In this example, I will try to capitalize the word computer. He we go here's
the word, cap computer. Note, it didn't work.

If anybody has experience with this or has any suggestions, I'm sure opened to
them.

Thank you very much.